I don't even know where to begin... I got the opportunity of a lifetime to capture Gianna & Scott's magical elopement on the coast of Italy a few months ago, alongside my gal pal Kat Willson. I'll say it a million times, elopements are the most incredible unions to capture!
I have more images to share from this trip that I took with my professional camera - but my favourite way to photograph my travels are with my iPhone. It allows me to be completely in the moment, and the phone is much less assuming than a huge camera in my hands. :-) Do you guys like the iPhone pics, or would you like to see more professional pictures? Let me know!
- Ummm Gianna and Scott's elopement. OBVIOUSLY!
- The most decadent meal at 'Il flauto di pan' in Ravello with Scott, G, Shelly and Bobby.
- A spur of the moment trip to Capri and sailing around the island at sunset (what is life?).
- Seeing Positano from the sea. Absolutely breathtaking.
- That glass of rosé, poolside in Capri.
- General daily laughing until our bellies ache with Kat.
- I finally got to experience an authentic Hammam.
- Getting to experience to Ben Youssef Madrasa at sunrise, all to ourselves.
- That first sip of Moroccan Mint Tea.
- Meeting a jolly couple from Marseille willing to share some rum with us at our riad.
- Walking along the souks, taking in the eclectic markets.
- Making friends with shop owners and sampling the fragrant teas and perfumes.
- Chefchaouen's fresh mountain air, it's ancient charm and beautiful hues of blue.
- The pool at our riad in Fes.
- Lots of vegan food options!
- Bread at every meal. (Also a lowlight - #bloatlife)